Engaging, inspiring, and direct, Alex tackles the emotionally charged topics of adult stalking, bullying, and harassment with passion, compassion, and actionable advice.
She doesn't give speeches, she delivers interactive experiences that mix practical step-by-step solutions, with hilarious, self deprecating stories, motivational behind-kicking, and over a decade of actual experience as both a victim of a stalking campaign and a sought after, crisis management and branding fixer.
Whether your event focuses on supporting people struggling with adult bullying, reputation attacks, or cyber stalking or is focused on business reputation management and bully-proofing customer service, her presentations are thought provoking, inspiring, and game changing.
Alex creates personalized experiences for all sorts of groups, small and large, including:
- Keynote and conference experiences
- Master classes for professionals struggling with reputation management
- Master classes for businesses dealing with internal bullying
- Master classes for businesses with customer service shaming and revenue review issues
- Master classes specifically for women on creating bully-proof brands
Request more information through the form below.